Our main projects
TDM ELECTRONICS Inc. since 2006 is specialised in purchasing of every surplus military stocks from European Ministry of Defence.
- 72 fighters from German army demilitarized and scrapped.
( 5 contracts )
- Satellite Communication System Site dismantling and disposal for British Ministry of Defence in Germany.
- LORAN-C two transmission sites dismantled in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- American Radar station dismantling and disposal in Belgium.
- Radio Monaco dismantling and disposal of radio transmittion site in France and Monaco.
- French Air Forces – one-year contract for demilitarization and disposal of surplus equipment in 2012, renewed in 2013
- 4000 tons (895 tons) of mobile phone network equipment processed during 2014.
- 1500 tons ( 850 tons) of mobile network equipment already contracted for 2015.